filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

I made the mistake, as I’m sure others have found the hard way, that Zelle offers no consumer protection despite being affiliated with major banking institutions (such as mine with Suntrust). Unlike PayPal, if you initiate a payment to someone who turns out to be defrauding you, there is no recourse. Even if the transaction was made within the last few minutes.I never used Zelle before, and I can tell you I never will again for this very reason. I was buying event tickets, the guy showed me the actual tickets via email and text, he said he would transfer them via Ticketmaster once I paid him via Zelle. I told him I never used Zelle before, and he told me how safe it is since it’s offered by major banks as a service offering. I naively thought my bank would stand behind me if there was any kind of impropriety; that is not the case.I have a name, address, cell number, Zelle account name and affiliated phone number, a screenshot of the Ticketmaster purchase transaction, and texts and email exchanges documenting everything.I’m a mother of two kids with severe disabilities who wanted to see a comedy show with a friend as our Christmas gift to each other. I needed just a night of lighthearted laughter, since I don’t have a lot of it in my life. Instead I spent every last dime I had to spare, $140, to line the pockets of a scam artist via an app my own bank endorses and supports.Zelle, Suntrust, and this “Thomas Wilkins” guy share in the responsibility of this Fraud and the utter absence of Consumer Protection against Fraud. For shame!

Zelle Pay - Wire Fraud

SunTrust customer hacked through online banking with Zelle....never had Zelle and never will! Going to authorities, FTC and Clark Howard This scam needs to stop!!!
Reply to reviews
I noticed this app on my Banking app (TD BANK) and decided to use it to send money. The app asked me to set up a profile and choose the recipient. Soon after clicking "send" i received a msg to contact customer service, and i did. TD bank was useless since this is...

Zelle Pay - Can’t retrieve money

My friend sent me money that I can’t retrieve.
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Zelle Pay - Make Sure every detail is accurate

I made the mistake of entering a nember I knew very well, wrong. I was off by one number. $300 sent to the wrong person. My bank said it was out of their hands, and Zelle...didn’t care. It’s far too risky, and a horrible business. I hate Zelle.

Zelle Pay - Horrible customer service

I was suppose to receive money and I gave the guy who owed me my email address but unfortantly didn't give him the whole email address I forgot the number part of the email address so my money with to some stranger we found that it was the wrong email address with in a few hours reported to bank and the bank did nothing

Zelle Pay - Poor support service

Poor support service and difficult to reach Zelle. I have used Zelle just one time in Sept. 2018 and it was successful. Now, in Jan. 2019 a new transfer has been stressful and unsuccessful since my bank, Citibank, is informing me that in addition to the beneficiary's email-address Zelle is requesting the beneficiary's USA telephone number. The beneficiary has an account with Bank of America but not an USA phone number. Is it correct that that telephone is now mandatory. What to do?, we are not USA residents. Please inform.

Zelle Pay - Sent funds

i sent my son $20- didnt recieve yet withdrawn from my bank account sent my son $10 minutes later did recieve what happened?

Zelle Pay - Pending Review Status

Person who is sending me funds got a Pending Review on the Status, what does it mean - 24 hours have passed and I have not been credited funds

Zelle Pay - My account was locked out

I need to have access to my account I tried to call but couldn’t hear the message.

Contact Zelle Pay

United States
Phone:
(844) 428-8542

Zelle Pay - Zelle advertised by bank and accomodate scam

Victim of scam through Zelle in bank of america. Banks advertise zelle and when you get scammed they disocciate themselves from zelle. Just lost $1,500.
Additional Fees